1. The Nature of God – We believe in one God, Creator of all things, infinitely perfect and eternally existing in three persons: Father, Son and Holy Spirit.
2. The Word of God – We believe that God has revealed Himself in the Scriptures of the Old and New Testaments. We believe the Bible is the inspired and infallible Word of God, the complete revelation of God’s will and the final authority for Christian faith and life.
3. The Nature of Mankind – We believe that God originally made human beings in His divine image. We believe that Mankind fell into sin through disobedience, bringing depravity and death upon the race. We believe humans are sinful and unable to break with sin apart from Divine Grace.
4. Jesus Christ – We believe that Jesus Christ is the only mediator between God and mankind. We believe that He is fully God and fully human, that He was born of a virgin, lived a sinless life, provided for atonement for our sins by His substitutionary death on the cross, was bodily raised from the dead, ascended to the right hand of the Father and is interceding for us as our heavenly High Priest.
5. Salvation – We believe that salvation from sin and eternal separation from God is received through God’s grace and by faith in Christ and His atoning death. Salvation is freely offered to all who turn from their sins and believe in Christ as Savior and Lord.
6. The Ministry of the Holy Spirit – We believe that the ministry of the Holy Spirit is to glorify Christ, to convict people of sin, to effect the new birth, to give guidance in life, and to empower the Christian believer for life and ministry.
7. The Church: The Body of Christ – We believe that the church is the body of Christ, the family of the redeemed, a people obedient to the Word of God, and a fellowship of love, service. We believe that Christ commissioned the church to go into all the world and make disciples of all nations and to minister to every human need.
8. The Ordinances of the Church:
Water Baptism – We believe that those who turn from their sins and believe in Christ should be baptized in water as a symbol of death to the old sinful life, cleansing from sin, and the resurrection life of the Holy Spirit. It also marks a commitment to follow Christ.
Communion – We believe that the church should corporately observe the communion of the Lord’s Supper as a symbol of remembrance and as a witness of Christ’s atoning death for our redemption until His return.
9. The Kingdom of God – We believe that the kingdom of God is the dynamic rule and reign of God. We believe that the kingdom of God is both a present, yet partial, reality, as well as a future state that will become the fullness of all reality when all God’s enemies are destroyed and the new heavens and new earth are established for eternity.
10. The Hereafter – We believe that at death the unsaved enter into everlasting punishment and the redeemed enter into glory with Christ, who is coming again, and will raise the dead, sit in judgment, and bring in the culmination of God’s everlasting kingdom.