We helped launch a city-wide prayer movement in 2010 which is still growing and expanding today. For more information on this ministry you can find them on their Facebook page at Springfield House of Prayer.
We are praying that this prayer room will be a place where:
- Believers from all walks of life can have a place in which they come and experience intimacy with God at any hour of the day or night
- Believers can experience an environment in which they truly enjoy prayer and worship
- Believers from different denominational backgrounds can agree in prayer for the city in unity
- Musicians can be raised up as worshippers, instead of performers
- Believers can learn and grow as intercessors for their families, their community, their church and the nations
- Believers can learn more about having a lifestyle of worship, prayer, and fasting
- Children can find unique ways to experience God through age-appropriate expressions of prayer and worship
- Our prayers cause crime to decrease, ministries to grow, poverty to be alleviated, families to be healed, people to come to Jesus, churches to bear more fruit, and much, much more!
We are praying for God to release a vision and passion within the believers in Springfield for such a place as this. Will you join us?